We have a variety of services to meet the diverse needs of our community.
- Provide consistent, non-judgmental, flexible support
- We support multiple pathways to recovery and we help encourage you to find yours.
- Offer companionship in person, via phone, email, and text. A Recovery Coach is a reliable source of support for those new in recovery
- Strengthen communication between the individual and treatment professionals, Dr's, other social agencies, peer and support groups, and their families.
- Provide lifestyle support by introducing the individual to a new community that thrives in a sober life
- Provide emotional support within healthy boundaries of mentoring, introduction to sober activities, and support groups
- Identifying triggers or roadblocks to long-term recovery
- Present informational support through referrals to health, wellness, legal, and educational assistance
- Provide instrumental support with stressful tasks such as licenses and insurance, applications and entitlements, court hearings, family reunification
- Create a relapse prevention plan
- Create SMART Goals
- Clients can request a letter of progress to be sent to the court or Probation Officers, which shows they are utilizing our services.
- The client chooses what services they need, as well as what goals they want to work on.
- Promote healthy family relationships by establishing boundaries, managing expectations, and rebuilding trust
- Successfully change patterns of failure into patterns and strategies for sober living
- Address crucial life domains such as relationships/family, employment/education, and spirituality
- Working through road blocks and fears
- Strength based approach